As I have written in the past, Aromatherapy has a beneficial influence on our physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing. This is why I have decided to air a series of Aromatherapy constructive guides. You will find in the future more brief posts about practical usage of Essential Oils. I hope this will spark out your curiosity toward this ancient healing practice.
Facial Steaming allows a deep cleaning complexion, washing out clogged pores, boost blood circulation around the face. Most of the various beauty treatments begin with Facial Steaming. It is being used to prepare a derma for active ingredients to fill in inner layers of skin and open up the pores. But I also recommend You do it yourself at home!
There are a few things you will need to keep in mind:
- Always use a fresh and boiled Water.
- Remember about cleansing your skin with facial cleanser, especially from makeup before the procedure.
- This treatment isn’t recommended when it comes to problems such as complexion with broken capillaries, very sensitive skin, atopic dermatitis, harsh asthma, hypertension, glaucoma, atherosclerosis.
- When you decide about pouring essential oils choose the ones appropriate for your skin type. Use oils from confident shops and brands. The more natural and eco the better.
- You can use dried herbs and flowers directly to the water. Herbal tea bag will also do the trick.
- Use a toner to close open pores.